My name is Fehér Botond and I am responsible for the development of the longboard shown in the pictures. I have a competitive background in the world of snowboarding and at the moment I am completing my degree in mechanical engineering at the best technical university in Europe.
In the last 4 years I have undertaken several custom electric board builds/modifications, but
after getting to know the market in depth, I decided to build the most perfect electric longboard I could imagine based on his personal experience. The entire design is built around eliminating the problems that I already know well, so that the user can have the most complete surfing experience.
Nothing compares to the experience of gliding effortlessly over the most ordinary roads on your board.
I want to convey this indescribable feeling to as many people as possible.
- Unit price
The Flow Electric Longboard, completely developed in Hungary and produced in limited quantities, was created to create a harmony between performance, functionality and elegance that has not been seen on the market so far. Thanks to the hub motors integrated in the rear wheels, outstanding acceleration, maximum speed and power can be achieved with our board. The most recognized and most used ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) on the market, it offers 3 different speed levels depending on our style and confidence, and regenerative braking provides safety on the roads and increases the range of our battery. The 21700 battery technology, also used in the latest Teslas and developed for electric vehicles, enables an unprecedented range of ~37 km and repeated, high-performance use. The battery pack also includes a Battery Management System circuit, which keeps an eye on the charging voltage between individual cells, thus increasing the life of the board's battery. Such performance, however, requires serious cooling. In order to ensure long and problem-free operation, a cooling channel is integrated into the storage box responsible for the drive, in a completely unique way on the market. With the help of this and the utilization of the wind, our board is able to prevent overheating of the electronic components. When designing the boxes, which perfectly fit the curves of the board, we also took into account protection from moisture, so you don't have to leave your beloved longboard at home even in the pouring rain. Finally, the functionality is increased by a USB output port. Thanks to this unique solution, we can charge our phone or any other electronic device outdoors with boards. The strategically placed handle on the board makes carrying it by hand drastically easier. We managed to create a board that meets all of our needs, so we felt it was time to present our development to you.
- 500 W double motor power
- 40+ km/h Top speed
- Climbable slope rise 30°
- 21700 Samsung battery cell technology
- Outstanding ~37km range,
- 21 Wh capacity
- Integrated Battery Management System
- Unique air-cooled Speed controller:
- 3 different speed levels
- Regenerative braking
- USB output charging port
- Weighted handle for carrying
- Additional accessories in the box:
charger, wheel wrench, remote control, edge protectors
Too much sun can modify the color
Service is not required
Don't use it in rain
Wakeboard user's manual
By using this product, you assume the risks associated with wakeboarding and agree to carefully follow all instructions and warnings when using the product.
It is the owner's own responsibility to read and understand the instruction manual and to instruct all other users in the safe use of the product. By using this product, you accept the liability and claim waiver agreement contained in this manual. Because the many factors and possible conditions on the water are unpredictable, you assume such risks by purchasing and/or using the board.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Be aware that there are risks in s water sports that good judgment and personal awareness can reduce.
Use of this product and participation in sports carry the risk of injury or death. To reduce the risks, it is your responsibility to:
• ALWAYS familiarize yourself with the applicable laws, waterways and associated risks.
• ALWAYS have a suitable observer in addition to the driver and agree on hand signals.
• ALWAYS wear a properly fitting life jacket
• The board may cause injury during use. Using a helmet and/or shoes can reduce the risk of injury. •ALWAYS read the user manual and check the equipment before use.
• ALWAYS ski and drive in a controlled manner, at an appropriate speed and within your own limits.
• ALWAYS turn off the ignition when anyone is near the watercraft propulsion unit.
• ALWAYS stay away from engine exhaust to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.
• NEVER touch the swim platform when the engine is running.
• Follow the rules of the cableway on the cableway
• NEVER ski or wakeboard near swimmers, shallow water, other boats or obstacles.
• NEVER operate a watercraft, ski or wakeboard while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Wakeboard and Bindings: Verify equipment compatibility by reading the user manual, manufacturer's recommendations, installation instructions, and/or ask your distributor for assistance.
• Always check the wakeboard, ribs and bindings for loose screws, wear, cracks, peeling or tears.
• Always secure the bindings to the wakeboard.
• Do not use a damaged product.
• The bandage should be comfortably tight.
Under no circumstances should the bottom of the board be waxed, painted or modified. Clean with soap and water only. If using in salt water, rinse thoroughly after each use.
Vibrant colors fade when exposed to prolonged sunlight. THIS IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. In order to protect your product from UV rays, store the product in a suitable bag when not in use. Store dry, not wet.
THE WARRANTY IS NOT VALID
• Damaged, improper handling, improper maintenance, modification or improper storage.
• Normal wear and tear including scratches, nicks, handling or fading.
• Damages caused by modification and/or use of equipment not supplied with the purchase of the product.
These include screw systems for attaching fins and bindings, cutting and reshaping boards, overlays and/or fasteners, etc.
• Accidental damage, misuse or abuse, such as dock slides, product hitting a towline, etc.
• Products used in commercial, rental, demo or educational programs.
• Any damage caused by slides, water features or rails.
• Use of wax.
Warranties and limitations apply only to the original purchaser or the person to whom it was originally purchased.
LIABILITY AND FITNESS FOR USE
The manufacturer and distributor shall not be liable to third-party users for any incidental or consequential damages, including damages for personal injury, beyond the distributor's responsibility to replace or repair its products as provided herein.
Adding product to your cart