The Kujira 1440 foil is the ultimate choice for riders in search of non stop glide, an absolute downwind machine.
This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface allowing the rider a super early, smooth and easy take-off immediately followed by extraordinary acceleration that is so necessary in downwind.
Performance features :
- High aspect wing performance.
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- LOL designed downturned winglets for more drive and control at speed. · Astonishingly smooth low speed lift and acceleration on take-off.
- Tremendous acceleration capabilities.
- Epic glide and high top speed
Surface: 1440 cm²
Aspect Ratio: 8,2
Surface: 220 cm²